Imps & TENT at Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle, PA

Imps & TENT at Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle, PA

All:

I've just contacted the folks at Carlisle about reserving a tent/canopy  for
the Imperial class area.  Sounds like in years past, that there is a fee
($145?)  to reserve one tent, but if you meet a certain quota for registration,
it comes for free.  I'll know something more definite when I hear back from
them.

It will have to be paid for in advance, but if fellow Imperialists could chip
in a little to reimburse me, contribute, I won't mind doing so. When the heat
goes up, the tent is WELL worth it. Weather last year was beautiful, but mild
days like that  in mid-July are about as common as '60 LeBaron hubcaps, don't
bank on them happening again.

Being a hot weather wimp,  and that the AC on my BLACK 67 LeBaron hasn't blown
cold since probably the late 1970's,  I frequently don't bring it to mid-summer
shows. However, in the interest of boosting attendance for this "premier" year
of our own class, I'm going to stick it out, and try to make the trip with her.

I'll be going up Thursday eve. from DC, returning Saturday afternoon/eve.

Stay tuned....

Mark (aka your Imperial Carlisle coordinator)