copper brake pipes in panic stops?

Sirs, the advantage of being an engineer is that sometimes you don't have
to guess.  You just pull  out your calculator and let the numbers
talk.  Again, I have not done any calculations, so you may be right.  But
the fact that copper brake lines are used in England, Holland, and possibly
other places, is an indication that this may not be the case.  Unless of
course they do not practice panic stops over there! ;)

Of course, I am not about to replace my steel lines with copper any time soon!

D^2