69 factory paint

In a message dated 6/16/2002 1:39:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
vze2dp8c@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< The silver paint of that era does change color with age and that is what
happened to your car.  It's largely why I passed on buying it a couple of
years ago.  IIRC there was one resprayed area on the car; maybe the RF fender
-- I'm not positive. Otherwise the paint was original. >>

If that is the case, one should follow Pete"s lead, leave the car the hell
alone or sell it to someone who will apreciate the originality.

Roy
67 Crown FDHT