Please Welcome a New member Misako Yates '38

Please Welcome a New member Misako Yates '38

Misako:
     Welcome to the club, Misako. I'm always glad to see an older
Imperial on the club. I have a special affinity for the
older Imperials, probably due to my age
and having a 1937 Airflow sedan C17 & a 1939 Custom Imperial C24.

     Tell us a bit more about your find.
Condition? Interior, exterior, mechanical,
etc.  What body style is it?  Do you have the manuals for the car.  I
will be able to help you with part numbers if needed.

     There is also a Southern Ca. Imperial
club, someone may be able to give you information about.

That's all Folks
Jim .. 39 Custom Imperial Limousine C24