Please Welcome a New member Misako Yates '38

Please Welcome a New member Misako Yates '38

Welcom Misako,

Tell us about your pending '38.  It is my favorite year and there are
d**n few left.
Is it a coupe, 4-door, etc.  Where did you find it?  What condition is it
in? etc.  etc.  etc.
Is it the very rare New York Special?  My info is that only 17 of those
were made.
There are some real experts on 1930's Imperials in this group who are
very generous
with their knowledge.

4 - Toes