will be at carlisle

hello all
my father and i will be there again. our first one was last year and we liked
it.. hope that a tent will be there for us to get together again..

ben and dave

looking for a 56' to 61'  4 door in just about any condition we live in
baltimore md if your near us please e mail at carborated66@xxxxxxx ....