wiring diagram or factory manual for 67' Chrysler crownimperial

wiring diagram or factory manual for 67' Chrysler crownimperial

>From: "kitching" <durnin7@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>hello,  i would appreciate any advice where to obtain a wiring diagram.
>The tail lights do not work in sequence and the 4ways do not work at
>all!

The Chrysler & Imperial factory service manual (FSM) contains
the wiring diagrams for the various Imperial models (be sure
you're looking at the proper one for your Crown).  You could
buy one from an auto literature dealer such as Irv Bishko:
http://www.autobooksbishko.com/ .  But you'll likely get one
cheaper (though perhaps more tattered) from someone on eBay --
they come up for auction fairly often.

Another possibility: Check your local public library.  If you're
lucky, you'll find either a FSM, or a big book of wiring diagrams
for many different 1967 cars, including Imperials.  Note that the
diagrams in those collections are simply reprints of the ones
in the FSM, so you won't gain any additional information by
finding both, but one or the other may be in a more convenient
format for you.

Good luck!

Tim Klein
'67 Crown 4DHT