Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 8:02 PM
Subject: IML: Help with brakes on my 62

       Hello list- here is an update on my 62 coupe and it's brake problems. When the car is cold the brakes will work fine, but as the brakes heat up they begin to stick and rub. The car has already had new wheel cylinders-all six,new shoes all the way around,a re-built master cylinder, and all the lines checked or replaced. My mechanic friend seems to think that it is either a bad rebuild on the master cylinder, or a bad booster. Any thoughts? I know that I can find both a new master cylinder, and a re-build kit for the master cylinder, but what about the booster? Is there a re-build kit for the booster? If not , where might I find a re-built unit? Thank you to all that can give me info about this problem. Please e-mail me off list. Gary