Steering column cover same in '67 & '68?

Steering column cover same in '67 & '68?

In a message dated 6/21/02 9:36:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Can anyone tell me whether this under-the-steering-column cover from a '68
Crown would fit a '67 Crown with tilt & telescoping steering column?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1838410081 >>

It looks about right, but to be sure you could buy one from Murray Park or
Lowel Howe, probably for the same price as the opening bid. They might even
give you a choice of colors, which isn't real important if you can get paint
to match your dash color, because the originals were also painted. Mine is
gray plastic painted black.

Roy
67 Crown FDHT