Hi Guys-n-Dolls,
   I hope that this link goes well. Here is another
reason to join the ImpSalon.

 If not at the OIC-ImpSalon I have posted some
Chryslers for sale cheap (2,750 for a Pacesetter
convert!) that a friend of mine is selling. And to all
who asked about the 70 Imperial I mentioned in my
altercation with a car being dropped off by a tow
truck in the storage lot and it wiped out the drivers
side so he will only be selling parts off this car.
Sorry guys to be the bearer of bad news but if you
need large parts for your 70, I guess it is OK
Thad the ImpPoster