Fire possibility from 6V solenoid??

You should find out what these Buna seals are compatible
with first. Brake fluid may compromise the integrity of
the seals. They might leak tomorrow or 10 years after you
install them,its a chance you probably wouldn't want to
take. Some silicone based fluids may work better.
As to "if it holds air it will hold fluid". Not
necessarily true. Air compresses, most liquids do not,
therefore the amount of pressure exerted on the seals
could cause them to fail in conjuction with a
non-compatible fluid. With respect to a fire, I would
think it is unlikely given the low voltage and assuming
the circuit is fused. I would be more concerned about the
effect brake fluid would have should it contact a painted
or coated surface.
Just some thoughts. Good Luck.

T.L.