Power Door Lock Question

   On my 1966 Crown Coupe the door locks aren't operating correctly.  When
you manually lock them the switch will unlock them.  However, they will not
lock them?  What can I do to get this back to operating normal?  Also, where
can I get brake lines that are pre-bent?  For the rear?  Thanks.

   Ken
   1966 Crown Coupe