Running The Vent With Heater Core Bypassed

Running The Vent With Heater Core Bypassed

I bypassed my core this summer and plugged everything up with a good rubber
seal (plugs) to keep the air out and coolant in the core, to detour
corrosion.

Im also replacing the valve because it leaks slightly while I do this. It
shouldn't be detrimental as long as eventualy (this winter perhaps) the flow
of coolant returns.

Johan
65 LeBaron
Washington DC