90 chy imp owners manuals

Hi,

If the manuals that you describe are not on the OIC
website, we would very much like to get them scanned and
posted so that anyone can view or print them.

Would you volunteer to lend your info?

It would be returned in the same condition that it went out
if you ask us to scan it for you, or you can get it scaned
yourself.

The content in the site is totally through donation, and
the 1960 page looked like the 1990 page before I got to it,
so...(look at 1960 ads & extras to see what determination
can do!)

We have been looking for someone that has the energy to
take care of the early 1990's pages.  Might you consider
starting up a search for 1990's Imperial items?  I go on
ebay and have collected for almost all years, but am
getting into a restoration and don't have the energy to
focus on the 1990's sutff or prewar.  Perhaps you'd be
inclined to assist?  I do have a few items such as
Laser-Discs with the cars' introduction and a few brocures
that I will give to you for free if you agree to become
custodian of info for these years.

Volunteering about the years that you care about can make
those pages take a leap forward and earn the respect and
gratitude of other owners of your car.  It's important to
grab these items before they disappear.

Please let me know what you think about this.  I think that
the 1990 stuff is under-represented, and that it's about
time that we made improvements in that area!

-Kenyon

--- Ms I Janelle Goldman <msijg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> if anyone is interested or looking for specific
> information i have the original manual for my car. it
> also includes the original manual for the radio. there
> are a total of 3 books so if anyone is looking for some
> information i might have it, lol. The manual also covers
> a few other models. I am not sure of the other years and
> models that are included but I will double check and
> advise all. please reply privately if you desire
> additional information.

> New! SBC Yahoo! Dial - 1st Month Free & unlimited access

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious