57 imperial in California for Finland?

I have called the number listed and Mike was not present
but left a number for him to call me.  They said that there
is no such car on their lot, but that Mike may know
otherwise.

I do not have a trailer or ability to rescue this car.

I do have the ability to broker getting money wired to the
junk man and getting a tow truck to get the car.

Most shipping of cars from the west coast to Europe goes
from Los Angeles, 8 hours by car south of here.  I would
expect maybe $400 to get the car to Los Angeles, maybe
less.
It might be capable of being shipped out of Oakland, but
homework needs to be done on this by the buyer.

If the car is found, what to do with it?

I cc'd the sender, and hope that I can help, but....

If there is another member in northern california that has
a trailer, this may be your opportunity to offer to step in
for less than the cost of a tow company to help this fellow
out.  707 area code indicates Napa area or North of it to
me.

-Kenyon in SF