Need 57 Imperial help in California and 57 Back window

Need 57 Imperial help in California and 57 Back window

Hi all,
   I am still attending a conference in Colorado and
saw a cool 58 Lebaron in Greeley colorado last week,
and 2 61 Imps near Loveland Colorado and a 74 Imperial
coupe in Sterling.   Any of the owners of them on the
iml??
Anyway I have 2 57 Imp requests.
My 57 4dr HT in my driveway had it's back window shot
out since I left Omaha.  Anyone have a 57 back window
to sell for a decent price?

Second is this message from an IML member in Finland
who bought the single headlight 57 Imp off ebay a
whiel back and has had shipping problems and now the
car has been taken to a junkyard and is being charged
for storage and towing fees.  I fear it will be
crushed soon if not rescued soon.   Being out of state
with limited email access, I am at a loss about how to
help him.  If you have a 57 Imp 4dr HT rear window for
sale, please let me know how much.  If you live near
california and can help our Iml owner from Finland,
please contact him directly at;
markkuj@xxxxxxxxxxx
FYI I will not be online again till Wednesday.
Thanks!
Jeff