Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals - tent registration

Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals - tent registration

Hey Rich,
The ('69 Le Baron for $14,999?!) is mine. You should have
introduced yourself and I would have been happy to
convince you or anyone else as to the value of my Mean
Green Machine. The one fact that I'm sure you're aware
of, there was only one 1969 LeBaron at Carlisle this past
weekend, that alone speaks volumes. And its'completely
unrestored 12,800 original miles every option working
original tires having condition was the envy of almost
everyone in the corral if not at Carlisle! Now is the
time to buy! If I don't sell it before Carlisle next year
the price will definitely not go down.

T.L.