57 imperial in California for Finland? GONE

57 imperial in California for Finland? GONE

Mike at the auto salvage place did not call me back.
I called again today and the same helper said that mike was
still out.  He did talk to Mike, and Mike said that they
did not receive the car, and that it had been resold to
another party.  I have hit a dead end, and the wrecker
seems not to want to talk any more.  They deny having the
car, and say that it's gone.

Will assist any way possible, but it sounds like this one's
a goner for now.  Go back to the seller for more info,
please.

Maybe that 1957 Convertible in San Jose that just came
across the message board?

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious