'73 Power Steering Hydraulic Valve ID Needed

'73 Power Steering Hydraulic Valve ID Needed

I had a massive leak on my 68 LeBaron.  I first replaced a couple of
O-rings that seal the connection between the part that the return hose
attaches and the valvebody.  These were very cheap O-rings.  However, the
leak persisted, partly from the valve body itself and partly from the seal
on the PS pump shaft (valve body is the relatively large rectangular part,
1"x4" roughly that sits on top of the gearbox).  I added a stop leak type
of fluid called "Trans-X" from the local autopart store.  This reduced the
leak to a manageable level. D^2