66 Crown in Rochester

Greetings, List:
I have contacted the owner [ Don, at endlessgarage@xxxxxxx ] last Saturday.
He was not happy being told by me as well as others that he actually owns a
66 w/440, not a 64 w/413.  Other than that, he said that "the unibody is
highly rusted around drivers door," and that the car "had not been started
in 22 years.  However, the biggest problem is that the original owner died
in 1976, and the car passed to his son who had no use for it, so parked it.
He died in 1979, and the car has been unmoved till just recently when Don
(owner or co-owner of a junk yard in the Rochester bought it = "to resell
it."  Therefore, THERE IS NO TITLE to this vehicle.  As bad as it sounds,
now, even a "derby" guy backed off of this hulk.  Best of luck to any buyer
even for $202.50 !  Later,  ne