From: Philippe COURANT
Sent: 7/18/02 11:31 AM
Subject: IML: Pw brake "bellow" overhaul kit

Does someone know if overhaul kit (seals, "o" rings etc..) are
available for the bellow unit (57-59) ? It seems that mine needs
an overhaul: sometimes when i push the brake pedal i've nearly an
engine stall (vacuum leak ?). After , when the unit is "poised",
no problem.

But since three days this failure has disapeared and the system
works well ...

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)
Imperial 57 Crown convertible