Don't listen to 'em!!!

> SO... ATTENTION ALL IMPERIAL OWNERS!!... Pay no
> attention to the 29 year old
> fuddy-dud behind the curtain!  Come on out for the

Nothing wrong with being a fuddy duddy!  I'm 25 years
old, love my 4 door barco-lounger-on-wheels, listen to
Frank Sintra on 8 track and Glen Miller records...eat
my fibre to keep regular, and wear cable knot sweaters
with black knee high socks....ok, maybe not yet.   ;)

> Knuckledragginmorons?)

I seem to have coined a new word.  Call Websters!

> the area?  C'mon up and
> I'll buy you a prune juice  :)  lol

Love prunes...lots of potassium.

It was a little strange realizing that I was probably
the youngest Imperialist at Carlisle last weekend.
But then, I've always been a trendsetter amoung people
in my age group.

Keep Imperialing!

=====
--Mike Pittinaro