Derelect Cars(Was 54' Limo thoughts)

Ken;
 You have made many good points there about these derelect cars on people's property. Perhaps the best way to educate people is to continue as most of us are trying to do, restoring our own cars.
As we do this we should all document every step of the restoration with photographs. The next time one of us runs into one of these character we should put on the velvet glove and ask them if they need any help fixing it up and show them what we have accomplished. They are probably so used to people asking if they want to sell that they wouldn't know how to react. If we take this sort of approach maybe more of these people will become a little more honest with themselves as to whether they actually are going to do anything with these cars.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A left Side Taillight bezel and other trim parts.
P.S I think I am going to visit a Hilman Minx owner tomorow and do just that.