New Web Server Thanks Manuel

Hi All,

Just a quick note that our po box number changed unfortunately. The new
address for any donations is:

The Down To Earth Network
PO BOX 27
Montclair, CA 91763

The server re-location went really smoothly - I am pleasantly surprised! For
those that like to know, the server is now connected directly to a 10mb
Internet backbone connection at my service provider. Any slowdowns now would
actually be caused by a lack of CPU power, not bandwidth... So far it seems
like the poor little 'puter is doing okay with its new load.

I have set the maximum number of users accessing the imperialclub.com site
simutaneously to 30 now, which should be okay. Please report any 'website
busy' notices (I doubt it) to me at sysadmin@xxxxxxx and I will increase the
number of connections.

Thanks for your patience while all this happened,
Manuel