Car Security

Jim, our cars are cold enough and relatively low value that nobody will
consider stealing them.  A Honda Accord next to an Imperial is in far bigger
danger than a 30-40 year old Imperial (even with unlocked doors) that will take
months to sell.  I only lock my car if there is something valueable inside.  I
think this is not a subject for this list.  Am I wrong?

D^2