imp 81-3 anti stall valve

Please help.

I have read in the faq's on the imp website about an anti stall valve
in the throttle body being u/s giving off a puff of black smoke on start up!

My 82 still EFI (no mods) 47k miles has the symptom described, does not
smoke when idling normally (stem seal failure).

There is no mention of this in the CSM, though i have found this book
be very vague.

If i have the right end of the stick then: -

1. Is this part serviceable?
2. If not is it replaceable?
3. If so is it available?
4. What is the part number?

Thanks for any help in advance.
Neil Thorpe black 1982 imp with matching smoke.
London, England.