most expensive car in the world!

hey! my family and i just returned from Reno viva Las Vegas this week. we spent the whole day looking at cars at the national automobile museum. this is something to see.our host was Mike Thomas .my question most expensive car in the world?Mike said it needs a wash and has dull paint on it! this car is a 1913 Thomas flyer. this car was driven around the world. he estimates it to be 40 to 50 million dollars. no imperials in there yet. if you get the chance check it out. larry6064