re - Imperial hot-rods

> There is a very well done 81-83 Imperial street rod in the NW PA area -
> it was at the Albion show this year - stock body - custom wheels -
> redone interior- and a very impressive supercharged fuel injected 360
> V-8. It is a neat installation that fits under the hood - not the giant
> blower sticking through. This is a beautiful car that attracted a lot of
> attention.

This is exactly the sort of thing I was going to do with the glacier blue '83
that I had back around '97-'98.

However with just some minor work, I got the original FI system working great,
and then couldn't bear to wreck a low-miles, original car.

I've since then decided to go with an '89 Fifth Ave (last RWD Chrysler, and the
last one I'll ever care about). Not nearly as rare as an Imperial, but lots of
potential...

Stock silver body (except '80 LeBaron LS Grille). Navy blue sim-con top & navy
blue leather interior. Bunch of NOS trim. Appropriate 17" aluminum rims. Accel
Port injected 360 w/stroker crank (404 cid). Edlebrock heads. 3-chamber
flowmasters, A-518 OD trans, 8 3/4" 4.10 axle. Upgrade to B-body rotors,
Polygraphite suspension with police-spec T-bars, Firm-feel steering box.
Weld-in frame connectors.

Got the perfect car, gathering parts, NEED TIME!

Sorry if this drifted a bit, but it started "Imperial" and ended as luxury
Chrysler!

Carmine F.

--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Get 4 DVDs for $.49 cents! plus shipping & processing. Click to join.