Carb re-build

Well i just gave up on options on how bad my car was running, i gave up. i
diddnt know what to do.  so i took it to a mechanic.  my carb hast been
touched the last 15 or so years, and the mechanic said in order to get it
running right it needs a rebuild.
i need to know how much this is gonna cost. im sayin 50 for the kit, and
120, 150 labor. right?