Imperial People Sightings and Power Brake Rebuild

Imperial People Sightings and Power Brake Rebuild

8/4/2000 I had mine done on the 62 Le Baron for $129.58, so 150 is in the ball park to me. Denny RWC

Also, I got an estimate to have my power brake booster rebuilt for my 62,
the guy says he will send it to a place that will rebuild for about $150.00
I'm wondering if that's a fair price, since I have nothing to compare it to.
Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks,

Raffi in SF
62 coupe