Need radiator for a 68

> I am in need of a new radiator for my 1968 Crown
> with A/C.  Can
> anyone suggest a good source?   Partsvoice does not
> list anything for the
> numbers I got off the top of the original radiator.
> The original has been
> repaired before and is now seriously leaking again.
> Thanks for any help
> you can offer.

Provided the top and bottom tanks are solid you can
get the core and have a radiator shop rebuild it.
That's what I had done on my '67 (with A/C).  The core
should be the same..its the 27" heavy duty (RV
service??) core listed for the 440...the Imperial used
a bigger radiator than the standard Chryslers did for
the 440.  Yet another example of Imperial superiority!

Alternatively, www.radiators.com (duh!) lists a 1968
Imperial radiator with A/C...shipping is free and next
day.  They are located near Syracuse, NY.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Piles of pitted chrome
Hubcaps along the floorboard