Buff, Burnish, etc.

I've had good luck using mink oil on leather.  The first few days after you
apply it you stick to the seats, but after that they're just as they should be,
soft with a bit of a shine to them.  The stuff is stiff and the best way to
apply it seems to be to let it sit out in the car in the sunshine for about 30
min.

James

PS.  sorry about the blank post, trigger happy