Buff, Burnish, Smooth, & Shine

Jonathan;
 I can't recommend anything regarding the leather as mine is too far gone to
even try bringing it back. As for cleaning up the pain use a rubbing
compound to get rid of the oxidation and then use wax. STAY AWAY FROM
SILICONE, any kind of silicone based polish is bad news whether it be for
cars or furniture. The silicone will contaminate the surface making it more
difficult to repaint without having fish eyes. If you use silicone based
polish on vinyl it will eventually destroy its looks. In my opinion any of
this stuff is snake oil, it seems like it works works well but it is
actually causing you harm.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A Left Side Taillight bezel and other trim parts.