Transmission gasket for my '67?

Tim, yours should be the A727.  But the leak can be from other places too.  I
guess try to replace this gasket (cheap) and see what happens.  If it persists,
degrease the whole tranny, and then observe where it wetted itself.

However, I am used to transmission leaks, as long as they are minor (mainly on
my green car).  I just check the fluid often and/or add as soon as I "smell"
the symptoms of low fluid (slow gear engagement is the first, shifting a bit
lazy is the second).
D^2