Early Imperial Emblem

HELP! while we are on the subject of old imperial emblems, my 38 is supposed to have the chrysler ribbon-seal in a round emblem mounted smack dab in the middle of the front bumper,it's about three inches across if anyone has or knows where i could locate one i sure would appreciate it.thanks charlie 38 cp