Reminder - Chat

Ok everyone!  I've got Jack Jones on the 8-track, I've got the lava lamp all
warmed up and the Twister game is spread out on the floor!  Now, all we need
is for some Imperialists to show up at chat!  COME ON PEOPLE!  If you have
never been at chat, you NEED to come!  Chat is a great way to meet other
Imperialists as close to "in person" as you can over the internet.  Besides,
you also get to meet ME!  I host the chat room these days and I am honored
when people come over and chat.  Just follow the simple directions below and
get with it!  There are two ways you can do it depending on your computer
literacy level.  If you want to do it the easy way, you'll choose option
number 1.  If you are a sucker for punishment, you can still go with door
number 2.  Either way...JOIN THE FUN!

1.  You can use a IRC chat program such as mIRC or Pirch(for Windows) or
Ircle (for the Macitosh).
Server:    roadhoggtech.dns2go.com
Port:    6667
Channel:    #IML

2.  Use your web browser to go to this URL
http://roadhoggtech.dns2go.com:8000

WebTV users have an entirely separate set of instructions:

For Web TV users they need to be on their home page:

1. Go to the left side of the screen and hit the "Community" button.
2. Scroll down to "On Line Communities" section and go to "Live
Conversations" and enter that area.
3. On the left side of the screen it has a "go to" button, highlight and hit
the return key.
4. This next screen should have space to type the server, enter
"darkterritory.com"
Port should have "6667"
The last part is the room - type "IML" and that should get you into the
room.