shops and vendors

Hello Everyone, My name is L B White and I am from Alabama, I have a small
restoration shop and am working on a 63 Crown, We had a 62 parts car and the
customer liked the taillights on the 62, on top of the rear fender, so we
put them on for him. We have the car painted and ready to start putting the
trim back on. But some of it is not in good shape. This being our first
Imperial to restore I am not familiar with any of the parts vendors. and
chrome shops that the group has had good dealings with. I want to buy as
many reproduction parts as I can, and then NOS if reproduction is not
available. And then rechrome anything that is left. What I need from the
group is names of honest vendors and shops that are in tune with the
Imperials. Your help will be appreciated