shops and vendors

Dick,
    A question not in reference to the esteemed Mr
Lowell, but with reference to junk slipped cars. I and
my friends have rescued many a junked slipped car from
Memory Lane and Pick your Part type yards. Even though
the junked status stays with the car forever (EVEN if
it was just parking tickets..ask me how I know!LOL!)
After a brake and headlight inspection that was all
that the state required. But those dang lawyers in
Sacramento are changing things all the timer. Has some
thing changed?
   Thad the ImpPoster
   1965 Imp the Grey Ghost
   LALA Land Cali