My 64 Crown up in flames!

My plans for the car include a rebuilt motor with
electronic ignition, tranny rebuild, paint and
interior work. Point is, I probably won't be driving
it much until the work is done. I will pull the
motor/tranny, remove the trim and bumpers, tow the car
to the body/paint man and rebuild the engine(or maybe
a 440 inplace of the 413) while the car's being
painted.

The point is, when it's back on the road, it will have
been rebuilt more or less from scratch and any problem
with a short should have been addressed in the
process.

The battery is currently disconnected.

I welcome any other comments or suggestions, as to
what might have caused this fire, because it might
narrow down my investigation time this afternoon...