46 Crown Imperial LIMO gas tank

make certain to speak to Lowell Howe before proceeding.  He
has one or two cars floating around and may have some
ideas, even though he focuses on 1955-68.  He also has a
stack of gas tanks already cleaned and sealed for the
popular years, so he is thinking along those lines already.

-K

--- FRush1600@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Just thought I would ask again if anyone has a line on a
> fuel tank.  If not
> has anyone adapted another tank for this vehicle?
> Thanks
> Frank Rush
> Birmingham, Al
> 1.205.980.8629
> 1.205.229.5572 cell

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious

San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area