Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 1:52 PM
To: IML
Subject: IML: NEW '69 Imperial LeBaron page posted

Hi Folks,

For all you fans of the Fuselage style Imperials, I've
just posted a page with a ton of pictures of a '69
Imperial LeBaron owned by Bjørn Grønhaug of Norway.
Check it out at:

http://www.imperialclub.com/yearbyyear/1969/bjorn/

As always, if you would like a page created for your
car, please let us know!  Feel free to contact one of
the volunteers listed at
http://www.imperialclub.com/OIC-Specific/TeamOfVolunteers/index.htm
or contact us through the web team list at
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

Elijah