Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 7:14 PM
Subject: IML: 1960 Imperial Photos

Hey List, Here are some Before and After photos of my 1960 Chrysler Imperial. As you can see, Its not perfect, But I like it. The befores are from 2/02 and the afters are from 6/02, only 4 months.

1960 Chrysler Imperial
http://cards.webshots.com/cp-31876839-PmQP-album/47045138rSqyje

Let me know what you think,
Marc Lamp