State and Local Laws - was PA vehicle locality codes

State and Local Laws - was PA vehicle locality codes

Hi All,
       It appears that the state and local governments can do most anything they want, if they can get their legislation tacked onto something that does really matter.

       A bill was introduced in the Michigan Senate that would allow (among other things) a vehicle owner to be sued for damages and relief for having an old Imperial in the driveway.  Have a look at this well written proposal made by a loyal public servant (paid with my tax dollars, of course):

http://www.michiganlegislature.org/documents/2001-2002/billintroduced/senate/pdf/2001-SIB-0631.pdf

       It's time to make a stand, folks.  I currently have the '68 under a cover, as it won't fit in the compound I built to appease the local Yard Gestapo.  I breath a sigh of relief everyday when I see it's still there.

       There are a number of organizations (SEMA, for one) who track legislation like this.  Read up and see what's going down in a government near you... before it's too late.

Steve Charette