Please Welcome Melvin Walker

New Subscriber(s): Melvin Walker
Email Address is: mxwalker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Aurora, CO

Car(s) owned: 1981 Chrysler Imperial

Self-Introduction: I have been restoring 1968 to 1971 "A" and "B" bodies.
They are my favorites.  I have been into Mopar for about 10 years.  I attend
local car shows in my area.  Cars that I have completed are 1967 Dodge
Coronet 500; I am now working on a 1967 Plymouth Valiant 440, 4 speed. Alway
looking for Mopar parts.  I'll die broke to complete a restoration.