Woodward Dream Cruise Sightings

Saw a beautiful '59 convertible belonging to "Jim".  Talked to him for a few minutes.  He got the car in Saudia Arabia recently and just finished the restoration. It was painted a red/slighty orange.  Not the salmon color which is factory.
It was beautiful and stood out amount the 30,000 collector cars along and on Woodward
Also saw a '62/white 2 door I have seen around town before and a '66 white crown which is not apparantely Donna's as she has a Lebaron.
Also saw a 'black or dark blue '60 in motion and couldn't tell exactly the model as it went by.
All in All not a bad showing for Imperials but I know we can do better!
We need to get a group together and curise together and really show em.
People from all over the country and further come into the Detroit area for this event.

I didn't bring my '57 this year or my '63....Sorry to anyone who stopped by when we were off walking and left the cars in the parking spots.  We were gone almost 3 hours.  I did have my '65 Polara convertible and my son in law's '62 Fleetwood.  I'll do better next year with showing Imperials!!