1968 Refurbish project

List,

It is now time to refurbish the antique bronze on my 1968 Crown Coupe with the Mobile Director Option.  Several months ago there was some information on the list about doing this, but I would like more information from people who recently did this work to find out the best way and the results that they obtained.

By the way, this car is charcoal gray, a rare and beautiful color

Bill/Imp 68's