67 w/ Holly, still stalls out

At 08:38 AM 8/19/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>The interior of the carb is scrubbed
>clean.  Could it be electrical.... like the coil gets warmed up after 2
>minutes and then fails?

Creg, right after it stalls, poor a bit of gasoline or try starting
fluid.  If it comes back into life when you crank again, then your problem
is not ignition.  My guess is that your problem is carburetor.  This Holley
will have to go sooner or later anyway, so you may just as well get rid of
it now!  I still have the original Holley in my trunk, you are welcome to
try it and see if it works better than yours.
D^2, 2x68s