junkyards

At 12:54 PM 8/19/02, you wrote:
>I was wondering if anyone has ever come up with a systematic way of
>locating junkyards in their area.  Of course there's the phone book, but
>I'm thinking of broadening the search to, say, a 500 mile radius.  Is
>there a website for something like this?
>
>I've also looked in Hemmings, but everything seems to be out west.  I'm
>in NW Florida.
>
>thanks, Mark
>
>Mark,
There is a book available on ebay most all the time entitled, "Mopar Parts
Locating Guide".On the cover, it says, "Find any part, guaranteed!"
I looked under the listing for salvage yards and there are several in
Florida that deal in 1950 thru 80 cars.
The book is $25.00 but is worth the investment.
This  book doesn't have just salvage yards, though. It has parts sources
for most anything Mopar, including Imperials.
You might want to check it out.
Danny