Imperial Parts on the West coast.

I know I saw something on here about a place near Patterson Ca. where one can
get Imperial parts.  I misplaced the address. I think the name was Howe
Lowell or something. Anyone had any experience with him. Also what kind of
parts does he deal in? Any Info would be appreciated.

George
1964 Imperial Lebaron