Lowell Howe information

--- GeoNort@xxxxxxx wrote:
> I know I saw something on here about a place near
> Patterson Ca. where one can
> get Imperial parts.

You mean:

http://www.imperialclub.com/TipsAndResources/PartsSources/Vendors/UsedParts/LowellHowe.html

If you live within driving distance of Tracy, Ca, there is
going to be an IML group trip out there Sat 9/28, with an
open invitation to all and a trip to Blackhawk Auto museum
after.  Please email me off list for details.

If not, you now have the info that we keep on our club
website.  Please check out the other fine sources,
resources, and info that IS www.imperialclub.com - it's a
really powerful tool.

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious

San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area